Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

FlightTV – Issue 6

Helping the students- In Kemerovo production of mechanical helicopter simulators has begun

In pursuit of truth or fiction- how a private pilot from Khabarovsk for almost a year trying to get SLG airworthiness certificate

The capital of the Russian Arctic – one hundred years! Citizen of Dikson town Viktor Mikhailov flew to his homeland on ultralight “Sky Ranger”

This video is a fascinating insight into the struggles of private pilots in Russia!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This AeroVolga amphibian looks spectacular to me. I wonder why it is not more widespread. If it only costs $80k, it would be amazingly cheap. That’s obviously not with Lyco 540s but with LOM PRAHA but those engines are probably better anyway — just very exotic.

I own a commercial boat made in Russia and while it is not easy to work with Russian suppliers, you do get solid technology and you’re always dealing with engineers who really know their trade. I don’t think I would be scared off by the fact that the airplane comes from Russia, if it can get an EASA/FAA registration.

4 Posts
Sign in to add your message