Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying to Brindisi next week - AvGas stop on Adriatic coast

Planning Paris – Brindisi – Paris next week and by all recent reports, no AvGas @ Brindisi.

Any suggestions for Fuel stop & lunch between Ravenna, San Marino or Ancona ?

Thanks !

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Supposedly,Pescara and Foggia provide Avgas but you have to contact them to verify.Otherwise,if Mogas suits you,there is a plenty of Aviosuperfici who can help you.

LGGG

Thanks, reading some more and look like Foggia would be best bet, otherwise there’s LIKO but I would prefer closer to Brindisi so that I could fly back to Paris direct if needed.

Will avoid MoGas, if at all possible.

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Michael,
south of Brindisi (10 minutes flight time) there is the Aviosuperfice Corte, 1000mt. on grass they normally have AVGAS. I landed there two years ago from Dubrovnik.

the web site link is: http://www.aviosuperficielecce.it/

WellsA
LSZA

I have just checked, if you land at Corte you have AVGAS, no landing fees and free parking.
If you need to rent a car they are able to provide you the car directly at the aviosuperfice.

see the service they may provide you: http://www.aviosuperficielecce.it/servizi.html

WellsA
LSZA

That’s a great tip! My SR22 might go there too next year. I plan a flight around Croatia, Greece, Sicily and back to Croatia, so that might be a good stop!

It’s always better to call before. It’s a nice place in the centre of the penisola Salentina, you may join Gallipoli, Lecce, Brindisi.

WellsA
LSZA

Will they sell avgas to any visitor?

A lot of people have been down this path over the years…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes they sell AVGAS, JET, JET A1 you may find it on the website under “Servizi”

WellsA
LSZA

Also better check for pricing. AVGAS in Italy can easily be over 3 Euros per liter. Probably best to refuel on Corsica both ways or at Dubrovnik one way will be better as AVGAS can probably be purchases for around 2 Euro or less at those places. Maybe Portoroz might also be an alternative. It is a slight detour from Paris but AVGAS is currently a little over 1,80 Euro and the place is very fast, efficient and friendly.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ
78 Posts
Sign in to add your message