Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying the Piper Archer through South-Sudan

[[off topic]]
@Peter & Bosco: unless I am much mistaken, Aeroplus’ real first name is a double “Sjoerd Jan” just like Jean-Pierre or Johann Sebastian.
Himself seems to care less, but to me respect for a person’s name is only the beginning of respecting the person…
Apologies if this sounds all too pecky.

Last Edited by at 12 Mar 21:52
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Come on Jon , if someone uses a different name on a website as a handle you can hardly criticise a mistake with his first name(s). Let’s not become too pernikety about this sort of thing.

Last Edited by JasonC at 12 Mar 22:37
EGTK Oxford

Guys: I really don’t care if you call me AeroPlus, Sjoerd Jan, Sjoerd or something else.
I will write up a report on the trip and supply it to Peter. First I have to fly again tomorrow to Vienna and Hungary :-) This time again in the SR22T with autopilot, which I missed during the last 160 hours trip.

EDLE, Netherlands

You may want to keep away from the southern UK at present, otherwise your SR22 might end up in a hangar at Biggin Hill next to my TB20

EGKA 141520Z 21008KT 1000 BR VCFG BKN003 08/07 Q1026

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I am looking forward to a full trip report. I have read the website at the top of the page. Hats off for doing it in a Piper Archer. Of course, thats what I fly, and as much as I love my plane, it has to be much harder and less comfortable than the SR22. I am very much in admiration of your endeavour.

15 Posts
Sign in to add your message