Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

Great job, as usual – you’ll spoil us

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Very nice, just what I would like to have. Now if i could only file my FPL from autorouter …

But one can file FPLs directly from autorouter. I did that a couple of times and it worked perfectly incl. delaying, cancelling and bringing FPLs forward.

That functionality was implemented some months ago, if I remember correctly.

RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

@achimha

Thank you for this latest feature. The tool keeps getting better and better.

RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

Thanks for the Update! Will try asap. I admit i didn’t check it lately…. Weather too bad for filing FPLs …

We have just reached the Nirvana for the flight planning tool :-)

Hooray!!

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

autorouter: show Eurocontrol route charges

When the discussion about Eurocontrol route charges came up, we wondered why nobody has integrated this in route planning software. Well, now somebody has.

autorouter now displays the route charges for each flight. The data is only given when there are charges, i.e. in most cases nothing for sub 2t airplanes. The calculation uses the official algorithms and database from Eurocontrol and will be updated every month as new data becomes available. It should be exact down to the last digit.

This is a sample flight with a TBM-850 (3343kg MTOM):

Does that mean you want a TBM?

United Kingdom

Only until I saw the result of the route charge algorithm. Still need to enter a TBM POH to get meaningful data, the sample flight should have been conducted at FL300 or FL310 with this machine… Maybe I should have done the sample with an An-2?

Now I need to change it so when you do it with a Meridian, an ad from Jetprop pops up showing you how could save that money

Last Edited by achimha at 31 Mar 15:03
Sign in to add your message