Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Waiting for pax in drizzly gray Linate, but happy to spot this long term, active and beautiful old timer resident at Linate. Has been here for at least twenty years and still holds its own with the brand new G550 and Falcon 7xs. Linate also has a mini cockroach corner with a Yak 40 being king cockroach, also here for around 20 years but now moved to the east side of the Turística 35.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Ales-Air-Interfly/Yakovlev-Yak-40/516456

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

I know this looks corny but here are some B&W versions of pics from the Burgos trip. Lightroom with the google-owned Nik Collection / Silver Efex plug-in, using the #15 effect:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The way to Balatonkeresztur LHBK

Over Balaton

Tököl LHTL

In Scotland we’ve had to put up with weather like this for the last few days:

so we went to Plockton for a seafood pub lunch:

visibility was well over 100 km:

and here’s a passing shot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest rock:

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Jacko wrote:

and here’s a passing shot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest rock:

I can only see a few hills, where is the mountain? :)

EGTK Oxford

@Jacko You’re flying it the wrong way up.

Another early morning departure (yesterday). I tried not to cheat with the colors:

EDDS - Stuttgart

Another clear afternoon in Scotland with visibility from Dumfries to Snowdonia (Wales). The Isle of Man in the middle of the picture, and the Mourne mountains (Ireland) far right:

Sea mist rolling over the north half of the island where @Alioth and @STOLman keep their interesting flying machines:

and for @Rwy20 who wrote:

Jacko You’re flying it the wrong way up.

it seems that I haven’t quite got the knack of photographing the IoM with a smartphone while flying straight and level with all the cr*p from the carpets getting in my eyes and nose:

Last Edited by Jacko at 26 Nov 22:11
Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

w_n nice photo, and doesn’t look turbocharged

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)
Sign in to add your message