Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fuel price...how low for 100LL?

OK..I will start..

Oxford is now £0.97 plus vat per litre.

…..shame we can’t fly there..

Last Edited by Teal at 20 Apr 19:45
Hampshire

The cheapest prices in Germany. And we can fly there.
Borkenberge EDLB 1,77 Euro
St. Peter Ording 1,80 Euro
Rendsburg EDXR 1,85 Euro

Berlin, Germany

Quick check in ForeFlight turn up a place in Florida where it would be the equivalent of EUR 0.62 per liter ($2.58 per USG).

Here in CA we are seeing the first places with prices in the $ 3.20 to 3.50 range. Given that oil to day dropped to negative prices, perhaps we’ll get paid to fly? Ah, wishful thinking, I know, I know….

Prices on some oil contracts in the USA are gone negative. Storing these barrels of oil now seems to be a problem!

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Fascinating times. We don’t seem to see the price falls come through to the pumps very quickly normally. I’d be more than happy to burn off some excess fuel to help out :)

WTI crude has gone negative for immediate delivery but refining margins are actually at high levels so don’t expect as much of an improvement in the price we pay. For us in Europe, Brent crude is still in the $20s per barrel so the effect is likely to be less pronounced here,

EGTK Oxford

The level of duty adds a big margin on anyway, still a reasonable reduction would be appreciated.

the predicted snp oil boom from over $100 a barrel is amusing to look back on.

Teal wrote:

Oxford is now £0.97 plus vat per litre.

What’s the price incl VAT? It’s uncommon to get 100LL without VAT across Europe, so for comparison best to quote prices incl VAT.

LSZK, Switzerland

Almost all Air Total fuel stations in France charge the same price, posted here.

For April 2020, 100LL incl VAT €169.80

That’s gone down a lot recently. For years it was hovering just below €2.00.

LSZK, Switzerland

UK VAT is 20% at present.

EGLM & EGTN
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message