Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Some doctor in Italy will now lose his license and be jailed for “Failing to predict the emergence of COVID-19 globally”.

/sarcasm

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

Some doctor in Italy will now lose his license and be jailed for “Failing to predict the emergence of COVID-19 globally”.

As a healthcare professional this is really saddening to hear. The heavy hand of the law cannot be used to stop an epidemic, and doing so will only discourage doctors and other professionals to deal with complications openly.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

@MedEwok@Dimme just was making fun of the way Italy sentenced geologists for not predicting an earthquake and to the more recent thread about a Jodel and a heli colliding in the Alps. As supported by the /sarcasm closing tag.

Last Edited by tmo at 27 Feb 13:19
tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

tmo wrote:

@MedEwok@Dimme just was making fun of the way Italy sentenced geologists for not predicting an earthquake and to the more recent thread about a Jodel and a heli colliding in the Alps. As supported by the /sarcasm closing tag

I noticed the tag, but then again in the link Dimme posted there was a line about the police opening an investigation, so reality might be even more sarcastic…

Last Edited by MedEwok at 27 Feb 14:08
Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

That’s the same link I posted

Last Edited by Dimme at 27 Feb 17:31
ESME, ESMS

So it is, sorry. I had been looking at your cut and paste article.

@Peter did you look at “TOOTHBRUSH” in your picture? I don’t think that’s what people call it

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

I don’t think that’s what people call it

Good point, Maybe they didn’t want to write out Charlie Chaplin

Off_Field wrote:

Good point, Maybe they didn’t want to write out Charlie Chaplin

Or Adolf

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message