Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Jacko beat me to it with his rejoinder, but there is also William Caxton, the father of English printing, and the man who standardised English spelling.

As he wrote in the introduction to the first work he translated and published, `Historyes of Troye’: `I was born and learned mine English in Kent in the Weald’

PS Having said that, I am not from Kent myself ;-)

White Waltham EGLM, United Kingdom

As they say in Kent, why would you go to London, when you can go to Chatam.

This could be bad news, although it is way too early to be sure, since even the experts here have not yet heard of it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This is fantastic. The word virus itself is bad enough. Then came the mutated viruses. Mutation and virus, very bad combination. Now there are heavily mutated hybrid viruses. It cannot possibly be any worse? or?

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Well, nowadays, the NS is the “science” equivalent of the Daily Trash

The main difference is that the NS is read by people who once upon a time went to a university, whereas the DM is read by people who never went to a university and who are the wives of the men who run the UK

I wonder if the mainland media have picked up this story?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

LeSving wrote:

Now there are heavily mutated hybrid viruses. It cannot possibly be any worse? or?

Do you not want to move on from the hybrid virus to the fully-electric virus :-)

EGLM & EGTN

LOL Yes, that’s the obvious next step

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

LeSving wrote:

It cannot possibly be any worse? or?

We will soon see some website declare the GVOAT ….

Germany

Malibuflyer wrote:

We will soon see some website declare the GVOAT ….

Greatest Virus of All Time?

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

If only it were TOAO :-(

White Waltham EGLM, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message