Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Plane Fun Trust

AnthonyQ wrote:

Does anybody have a contact for the German representative (a lady I believe) of the Plane Fun Inc Trust of Snelville, Ga? The current owner of the plane I am buying has supposedly being trying for weeks to get a Bill of Sale out of them….he just informed me he has no response…

I have tried contacting the actual Trustee in the US but all I get is an answer phone and I don’t have their email address

How did this pan out in the end? We need to do the same job now and get an FAA Bill of Sale from them.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

@ WilliamF
PM me for contacts, the Plane Fun rep in Germany is a friend of mine, and I have never seen her not respond within 48 hours.
Of course, how long it takes to get papers from her which come from the trustee in the US I cannot say.

AJ
Germany

AJ wrote:

PM me for contacts, the Plane Fun rep in Germany is a friend of mine, and I have never seen her not respond within 48 hours.

Thanks – This lady has been back to me pretty quickly and nothing seems like an issue to her. The OP might have only been an isolated matter. They are getting the Bill’s of Sale we need sorted

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message