Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Getting help with the "ATPL" exams for 25k

Here

Google translation local copy

It’s hard to work out what exactly was happening but it sounds like a bent FTO which helped students pass all exams by having EarPods worn and wires on them with Bluetooth connection giving them the answers live as they were writing the exams. I think the student(s) was dictating what was in the exam and the school rep was dictating them the correct answers to pass. Police busted the guys who were transmitting the answers.

It sounds like an FTO in Greece with links to an FTO in Jordan. I am surprised one could sit EASA CPL/IR exams in Jordan. But in any case it’s amazing that exam candidates could wear earphones in the class.

Many years ago there were persistent stories about an FTO in Spain offering a “service” for 10k but using a much safer method.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I can’t understand why would someone spend 25k for something that costs less than €300 in exam fees. If you can’t pass these exams you’ll have hard time getting any rating.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I can easily see someone doing it, because there is a lot of money in the “80-100k CPL/IR” business. A lot of what one might call 3rd World applicants are generously funded by parents who are purchasing a valuable lifetime career for their offspring.

And once you got your first job, nobody will check. Has anybody ever wanted to see your university degree certificates? Only in academia they might.

Those “ATPL” exams are a lot of work unless you are quite bright.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message