Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Porsche's PFM 3200 engine

Training is what it’s mission was. According to Info Pilote the club is very happy with the costs and are looking to get another converted.🙂

France

and are looking to get another converted

Assuming it’s the same club, I find that surprising. I’ve completely lost touch with them now (by choice), but afaik the only other Robin they have is F-GGXP, which is a serious 180 HP touring plane. Apart from that they have a couple of Lionceau which makes a lot more sense as an inexpensive Rotax-powered trainer.

LFMD, France

AFAIK the first Rotax powered aircraft was commissioned by a club. The club instigated the idea and then found someone to do it. There was a report on this in Info Pilote when they did it and the club first starting using it. Sometime later 1or 2 years, a further article was written based on interviews with the club officers, instructors, students and members. It was in this 2and article that they claimed that they were looking to buy another for conversion. Which club and which registration I cannot remember. But if you flew the first one I assumed that, that must be the club referenced in the magazine.

France
33 Posts
Sign in to add your message