Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

If you really like your plane...

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hm. That style would fit my contraption – in the upper league you ought to go for engraved champagne glasses.
Now that’s perhaps a business idea?

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

If you’re as sad as me, you’ve probably got a balsawood model of the aircraft in which you learnt to fly on your desk……I bought mine from www.planearts.com,, took a while for the aircraft to be made but worth it…..

ps: this Link is an example of the TB-20, if you wanted yours made, send them pictures of yours, they do an excellent job…….

Last Edited by Steve6443 at 03 Aug 20:24
EDL*, Germany

I wouldn’t go that far, though I know of pilots who have. Anyway, those models are the pre-GT type

That mug was hand painted in one of those shops where they give you a blank (pre-fired) mug, glazes, and you paint it yourself with whatever you want. I was quite pleased with the result…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Is that your fuel strainer? Hope not, looking at the content.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

It’s his en route relief container.

Egnm, United Kingdom

I dont have any online photos I can link, but I had my plane on top of my wedding cake a few years ago. It was a slightly aviation themed wedding at a relatively famous aviation and motorsport historical site. It was significant because I proposed while flying said plane. Sadly the plane was made out of some kind of icing sugar and suffered a wing collapse and a prop-strike enroute to the wedding, but some real-world-would-be-illegal mainteance took place and the aircraft was just about restored in time for the cake to be cut.

7 Posts
Sign in to add your message