Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

La Rochelle LFBH Fly-In 14/15 May 2022

How about Girona? I’d happily look into some Villas, that have pools and multiple rooms if people aren’t keen on staying in Barcelona.

20th-24th May, the weather won’t be too horrendous.

Peter wrote:

I have 10-17 May available. Other dates OK for a short one.

Somebody has to set the destination and run with it, otherwise interest will be exactly minus zero

pilotrobbie wrote:

I’ve got 20th-24th booked in May.
Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

Based on telegram group response and PMs, it will be La Rochelle 14/15 May 2022.

It would be good if anyone in France can a) check if there are any problems with this date and b) spread the word locally.

Telegram group: https://t.me/+ddj261XQKqVkNmE8

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

14 in the telegram group now, so together with the relative accessibility of LFBH (it isn’t Crete ) we should have a nice group unless the wx goes horrible.

The airport confirmed no issues. Just remember the 8hr PN for all international flights i.e. France is basically suspending Schengen/EU for this airport. You must send the list of passengers (and presumably passport details etc) to the following email address:

This is the layout I last saw (2018). The “old GA parking” was of poor quality. The “GA parking” is fine grass

An email went out to everyone who has allowed email in their forum profile. If you did not get this email, check your preferences, and then usual other stuff.

Administrator

Are you sure that is the fuel hut?
Last time I was there it was much nearer the GA parking area.
What you have marked is an ATO which used to be called Aunis Air.
Jet fuel is delivered by truck but they don’t like driving on the grass so you need to get the aircraft quite close to the tarmac in front of the club and hangars.

Last Edited by gallois at 17 Apr 17:25
France

If it matters, give them a call

AND spread the word on French social media please

Administrator

Gas pump is in front of the aéroclub.

LFMD, France

It doesn’t matter to me. I used to have space in the hangar next to the club hangar.
Back then the fuel pumps were in the piece of tarmac now marked with X.

France

The fuel is actually the top left corner of your “fuel hut rectangular marker. On the white tarmac.

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

That weekend many French clubs are holding events such as open days. At least they are in Western France.

France

Is that good or bad?
We will run with this date anyway. Already have 15 people in the telegram group so it is pretty sure to be a good meetup.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message