Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Loss of GA accessible airports in Europe

why do you think the €500 note was introduced?

Because the 1.000 German marks note existed prior to introducing Euro

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Germany doesn’t accept it.

My impression has been that it is for avgas pump men who can pocket the money without recording the fuel pumped

And of course for selling houses for cash in a suitcase. In the same countries where we especially struggle with airport behaviour – is that surprising?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Prague LKPR is a lot more than 200. I paid 400-500 multiple times, which was a scam because they quoted you one price and then you got a bill from another department.

I went to LKPR a few times, I never paid “400-500 EUR”. I got billed what they quoted, and that’s it. If LKPR were in that range, then Vodochody LKVO would be far cheaper on weekends. Each time I check, Vodochody LKVO is significantly cheaper on weekdays, but a bit more expensive than Ruzyně LKPR on weekends. On weekends, it is something like 250 EUR vs 220 EUR for the whole package (IFR approach, landing, 24h-36h of parking, minimal “handling” without extra frills such as hotel booking or coffee, …)

ELLX

I paid in the region of £189.51 for a coordinated IFR package for 2 nights in LKPR.

https://airports.euroga.org/record.php?id=1034

lionel wrote:

I went to LKPR a few times, I never paid “400-500 EUR”. I got billed what they quoted, and that’s it. If LKPR were in that range, then Vodochody LKVO would be far cheaper on weekends. Each time I check, Vodochody LKVO is significantly cheaper on weekdays, but a bit more expensive than Ruzyně LKPR on weekends. On weekends, it is something like 250 EUR vs 220 EUR for the whole package (IFR approach, landing, 24h-36h of parking, minimal “handling” without extra frills such as hotel booking or coffee, …)
Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom
54 Posts
Sign in to add your message