Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Lucca LIQL

Stayed there for 2 days this weekend. Easy place, would recommend.

Came from La Mole – St Tropez LFTZ and departed to Nimes LFTW. Just filed flightplan, and didn’t have any questions asked.

Fees are roughtly (SR22, 1.7T)
12 Euros / Movement (take off and landing count as separate)
12 Euros / day of parking
9 euros / passenger

Avgas was 2.37 (I didn’t refuel, fuel was cheaper in France), and jet-a1 somewhere along the lines of 1.8

Thanks @Noe. I got a transit over Pisa last week and saw the airport. Did you travel about? What is public transport like to Pisa?

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

I was there last month. Very friendly airport. Taxi to Viareggio was €100 so probably the same to Pisa.

But Lucca is very close and only a €3 bus ride to Viareggio so I’d check if there’s a bus to Pisa from Lucca.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Sorry, just saw forgot to enter reply.

I had a ride from/to the airport, so no idea, but I wouldn’t bet on taking anything but a taxi from there.

Are they able to accommodate a non schengen arrival from the UK?

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

AFAIK, no

You could stop at Albenga for a quick and cheap turn around or in France even cheaper.

LSZH

I can’t find the Italian AIP easily but LIQL could be flown to from the UK direct when I was there at the end of 2014.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

can’t find the Italian AIP easily but LIQL could be flown to from the UK direct when I was there at the end of 2014.

That’s easy enough using the Autorouter…

LIQL Customs/Immigration: NIL

But it says “AD open to tourist traffic from the European Community”. I wonder what that means.

LFPT, LFPN

Anybody visited LUCCA recently?

We plan to fly to LIQL the end of this month, hire a car and stay for a couple of day’s
On the website, there is a FLIGHT NOTIFICATION SERVICE but it looks as if this is only for companies (commercial flights?).
Should I use that form for a private flight as well or do I need to send them a separate email?

Charlie_Alpha
EHBD, Netherlands
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message