Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Where to order Redline Sidewinder Power Driver in Europe? (shipping hazardous goods from the US)

I have one of these devices, I think it is excellent, I use it all the time. Furthermore it folds up and you can take it with you on trips. If the nosewheel gets wet it may be inclined to slip, but run it slowly and assist by pulling or pushing on the drill part to deter slipping. More importantly make sure your nosewheel is pumped up to the correct pressure, slipping is much more likely if the pressure is down at all.

As for the batteries, I had no problem sourcing spare batteries in the UK.

Bluebeard
EIKH, Ireland

“did you get your Sidewinder and how satisfied are you with the device?”
Are the antiterrorist services monitoring this thread? Bolkow Juniors were modified to carry Matra 6-rocket pods under each wing in the Biafra war, but GA with Sidewinders should attract attention.:-)

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Tigerflyer wrote:

did you get your Sidewinder and how satisfied are you with the device?

Although the question was towards TB, I can give a perspective as well:

I really like the Sidewinder! As far as I can see it is the only device that is capable of moving around my Malibu and can be carried in the plane without significant hassle.
Yes, it looks and feels a bit like “home improvement style” but it does its job.

Got mine via Aircraft Spruce Europe but that is some time ago…

Germany

I ordered mine directly from them in the USA. They shipped it with the batteries.

LIAP / LIBP, Italy

Thanks for all the information. I got the price of $2060USD including the extention for the M350 and another $223.16USD for shipping to germany plus tax. Most probably this will be the deal. Lead time around 6 weeks.
In germany „Aircraft-parts.eu“ offers the same sidewinder for the Malibu for 2909€ plus shipping.

EDWF, Germany
25 Posts
Sign in to add your message