Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Where/How would you sell a used MLX770 device?

The aircraft I just purchased has an Avidyne MLX770 installed but I decided to use the ADL120 instead. So I’m looking to take the MLX out and sell it.

Where/How would you sell such a unit? I guess the regular eBay isn’t the best place for avionics.

Frequent travels around Europe

US Ebay is the usual place I would start.

Also the US forums have For Sale sections.

Without an 8130-3 form (which probably can be generated only by Avidyne) it will be worth less. How much less depends…

Somebody here might make you an offer If I was looking for one I would just buy yours; an A&P can just install it, using the authority of the STC, so long as the STC is not limited to Avidyne dealers (which would be IMHO an illegal restrictive practice anyway, especially in Europe).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Stephan,
put it on COPA/Marketplace and you’ll selll it in no time – I think. ebay.com is fine too. Or let Avionik Straubing sell it for you.

Thanks. I will check out these options. Delivery is expected in about 3 or 4 weeks – it gets a TATI exhaust upgrade first – and then around the time of the first oil change and related inspections I will likely have it taken out.

WHAT did you buy, Stephan? SHOW! :-)

I will show my own pictures of a beautiful SR22 TN G3 soon :-)

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message