Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Maintenance Shop Req'd N.E France.

10 Posts

Hi All,
I own a PA28-140 on the “F” Reg and it is now time to organise the ARC, which is out of sync with the annual and is due next month. I am hoping to operate on an MIP and want to base the aircraft Near Amiens for the summer. Does anyone know a good maintenance outfit there or in the vicinity? I will be flying over in the next week or so to ask around, but if there are any pointers to known good guys, it would give me a starter for ten! Looking at the chart there are many fields in the area, but google doesn’t show much in the way of promising activity, so any tips would be most welcome.
Thanks Boxt.

Hi BOXT , welcome in EuroGA !

The shops I know close to amiens are :

• LFPA Persan : 2 shops of decent quality,
  • LFPD Bernay : a most brillant guy but working too and getting old. Not sure he can take you but you can ask.
  • Gray LFEV : a very good shops too but far from Picardie.

You may look into Belgium. I heard of LOMA Air in good terms.

LFOU, France

You also have a shop at LFAT.

At least one of the shops at LFPA belongs to an aeroclub and does work only for clubs that are exempt of VAT.

Then you have FL Maintenance at Pontoise.

When did Amiens move to NE France?

LFPT, LFPN

Hi,
In Pontoise (LFPT), FL Maintenance does not exist any more. The owner sold the Shop and now it’s PAM (Pontoise aero Maintenance).
I would recommand Aero Flandres in LFQT Merville. They have the 2 DA42 I fly and they are very good.
If you need contact détails, PM me.

Have a nice day
Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

now it’s PAM (Pontoise aero Maintenance).

I did not realise Marc changed the name. The sign on the building I believe still says “FL Maintenance”

LFPT, LFPN

Aviathor wrote:

I did not realise Marc changed the name. The sign on the building I believe still says “FL Maintenance”

Nope, long time you didn’t came to this side of the airport ;-)

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Thanks for the tips, indeed Aviathor I should have said N.W!!
I will pop into Merville as someone recommended the L’Helice Restaurant? Romain would you have any contact details for Aero Flanders as google didn’t come up with anything.
Thanks very much.

Hi BOXT
You have there contact here:
http://www.aeroport-merville.fr/atelier-mecanique/

Regards

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Thanks Romain, I will send an email before I go. I just checked and the ARC is out on the 16th May, so I will be going to see old friends in Belgium for the weekend, that will give me a few days to chose, unless they are open weekends?

They work sometime on Saturdays depending of workload.

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message