Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Maurice Kirk

Maurice is giving a talk about Dubya and other adventures tomorrow, 8pm, at the Cardiff Aero Club café.

Recommended! :)

If nowhere near Cardiff, or no idea about Maurice, Google him! (give yourself a spare half hour first!)

Is he back flying?

Maybe he did a google on the expression “one of life’s victims”

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Bumped into him (not literally) on Lundy recently. Went to get a sandwich in the pub and he was there. If there were tramps on Lundy he’d make them look presentable.

Oxford and Bidford

This video got posted on supercub.org, in connection with a possible ferry flight in an Alaska mod Super Cub to Bolivia.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

i dont know Maurice (never met him) but it would seem clear at best he is more than a little eccentric. Most people seem to love to hate him. I would however say that I also have admiration for some of the things he has achieved. He has been on more adventures than most of us and to that extent he is remarkable. Is the world a better or worse place for characters of this sort – who knows, I guess it depends on your involvement with them.

Have not met Mr Kirk, but on the whole his aerial adventures are enjoyable to follow, if not imitate. The kinetic energy of an L-4 is low enough that hopefully little harm is done, except perhaps to himself.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message