Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

MCR4S

Antonio wrote:

run some numbers for benchmarking…

Now corrected in response to several forumites providing more useful data on Mooney production numbers (from the ASN-sourced count 3638 to the more realistic 11000), putting them back amongst the safety leaders. Still , if you are going to crash, you should do so in a Diamond. To stay on topic, as MCR4Ss go, there seems to be something that needs addressing (or perhaps has been addressed, flaps?) on the type.

For discussion other than MCR4S I just opened this thread for safety benchmarking by aircraft type (I was hearing @Peter in the background about forum tidiness…)

Last Edited by Antonio at 29 Apr 08:42
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Antonio wrote:

The above numbers discussions prompted me to run some numbers for benchmarking…

Hi Antonio,

from which source did you get the data? I would like to add Beech Bonanza/Debonairs for myself. Are you willing to share the xls?

EDDV, EDVM, Germany

constantin_w wrote:

from which source did you get the data?

I would like to point you to the other thread as indicated above . I am sharing it with @xavierde who has figured a clever if burdensome way of compensating for production run and age.
Sen me a pm with your email address and I can share it with you too.

As specified the source is ASN (Air Safety Network) except for production runs where different online sources were used. The source is not necessarily comprehensive, it is more a kind of aircraft accident wiki.

Last Edited by Antonio at 29 May 20:44
Antonio
LESB, Spain
53 Posts
Sign in to add your message