Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Somebody know where to find German regulations to certify new microlight aircraft?

Hi everybody, I discovered this forum yesterday, and i think is a good way to share data between every country in Europe.

Mi first post is about German Regulations to certificate of type. Can enybody tell me where can i find German regulations to certificate a new microlight model?

Thanks in advance.

LELG, Spain

Sure, here: https://www.lba.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/NfLs/Technik/NfL_II_17_03.html

What do you want to “certify” as german microlight?

(Edit: wrong link)

Last Edited by mh at 09 Oct 18:45
mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Thank you mh, i dont want to certify* any model in Germany. i want to certify in Spain, but we will use German Certificate with Spanish Agency, and want to know more about German regulations.

I had found english versión, better for me, hehe.

*Thank you by your correction ;), i have to improve my english.

LELG, Spain

Oh I am sorry, I wasn’t aiming at your english, but merely at the fact that the DAeC and DULV do not in depth investigate the airwothiness of a design.

However, in the hindsight of different MTOM for ULM across Europe and a more flexible CS-23 with easier Part-21 to come, I was interested in what you intend to build / design / certify.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

I want to certify Flight Design CT Supra Light.

LELG, Spain

I did the same for a plane some years ago. Don’t remember the name of the plane at the moment, but it was from Czech Republic, and was already approved in Germany by DULM? (maybe I can find all the papers somewhere, and get this correct. Didn’t end up purchasing that plane anyway). Anyway, “certification papers” for a particular plane that is approved in Germany are publicly available (or did I mail someone?). Once I got the papers, it was easy, since whatever is approved in Germany, will also be approved in Norway.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Spanish regulations isn’t the same than German regulations, perhaps en German they aprove czech republic papers, but in Spain they have to check if comply with our regulations.

LELG, Spain

This is the German ‘G e r ä t e k e n n b l a t t’ for the CT Supra light. https://www.daec.de/fileadmin/user_upload/files/2012/luftsportgeraete_buero/kennblaetter/151-5.pdf

local copy

EBMO, EBKT
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message