Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pula Croatia LDPL Info

Check above the Peekaboo commercial and you’ll see it.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Check above the Peekaboo commercial and you’ll see it.

correct. Aircraft departure point and registration. The only thing missing was that I still had to carry my bags, rather than have someone take them from the aircraft, dump them on the carousel for me

EDL*, Germany

Well after adding up the cost for the trip my friend decided to take a flexbus for 49 Euro to Pula.
The greatest deciding factor for him was the 100 Euro out and 100 Euro return cost for C&I since they are not part of Schengen. A pity.

KHTO, LHTL

Is permission (SLOT) required for VFR arrival? I will need customs/immigration.

Tököl LHTL

Nothing is required either for VFR or IFR arrival. It’s just good practice to check few days in advance if there’s any potential problem with parking place or some major work at the airport. Other than that you can just fly there after filing flight plan. Customs and immigration are available during opening hours.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The greatest deciding factor for him was the 100 Euro out and 100 Euro return cost for C&I since they are not part of Schengen. A pity.

I guess you’re referring to the cost on the other side because there are no such charge at LDPL side.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

To be honest, Emir, I don’t quite understand what you are saying here. I mean, if you checked the AIP, SUP and NOTAMs (which one should always do), and there was not a single word about any potential “issue”, then why contact the airport and ask? Particularly in Croatia, and even more so in Pula. They will very likely not even understand what you are talking about when you enquire about “parking” and “possible problems”… Pula airport is huge, and it’s always empty.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Emir wrote:

I guess you’re referring to the cost on the other side because there are no such charge at LDPL side.

Yes its on the Hungarian side we are having a problem. Either we fly to an airport that has Cutoms and a small landing fee there is only one which is on the way or call out the C&I officials but that is expensive but convenient leaving. Not so coming back. Because as you know on time arrivals can be iffy if weather is involved and they have to have 24hr prior notice.

KHTO, LHTL

boscomantico wrote:

Pula airport is huge, and it’s always empty.

Thats if your familiar with the airport. Some AIPs list fees but from what Ive seen most dont. Some if they do its so confusing it requires a call.

KHTO, LHTL

boscomantico wrote:

To be honest, Emir, I don’t quite understand what you are saying here. I mean, if you checked the AIP, SUP and NOTAMs (which one should always do), and there was not a single word about any potential “issue”, then why contact the airport and ask?

In general you’re right but if you plan your visit a month or so in advance, you’ll find nothing in NOTAMs at that time while airport staff could be aware of potential issue, so it’s worth of checking. Dropping one e-mail doesn’t cost you much just for the peace of mind

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message