Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

STAR Query at Annecy LFLP

No need to translate. Someone in DGAC did it for you. Replace the “fr” by “en” in the url
https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/pub/media/store/documents/file/l/f/lf_sup_a_2018_214_en.pdf

Nympsfield, United Kingdom

Rob 2710: You will most likely get DJL LIRKO GVA SALEV then COLLO down to 6500 feet. Pass over to Chambery 121.2 and then COLLO for the RNAV Z 04. You will not get the RNAV Y on that routing. If you go missed you will fly to AT according to the published missed then you will have to fly RNAV Y on the second approach, just as a heads up.
I am based there, I get this 99% of the time. Geneva will often route you direct SALEV at some point, even direct COLLO.
As for the Jepp cycles yes they have changed as per the comments above. The holds have also been modified.

Hope that helps

LFLP

Thanks for the heads up. I have made a note of the various RNAV approaches with their associated IAF’s. We are flying there tomorrow morning for a long weekend.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

@pashab perhaps you can advise which email address works at Annecy. Have tried both operstions @ and contact @ with no response. OK it’s only a PN for customs but a response would have been curious. Cancelled the flight today as all of UK and northern France where below my personal minimas.

Last Edited by Rob2701 at 16 Nov 19:33
EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

And tomorrow will be interesting as they are threatening to block all the roads to protest high fuel cost and the government…

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Information to send in case of arrival or departure from / to Annecy airport to Lyon CLI to the following email: [email protected]

LFLP
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message