Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Austrian (or German) specific question bank PPL (A)

The school I’m at, has adopted an Austrian question bank like this question bank from Air Academy and they claim they use “LPLUS PEXO” (attached screenshot of their public demo, which is quite representative of the exam I had)

If someone here did their PPL exams in Austria or Germany (or any other country that adopted this Austrian-like question bank from Air Academy) what useful application, website, books or resources did you use to train for the exams?

Switzerland

Surely somebody knows this. @snoopy perhaps?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi, when I did my PPL few years ago I took my theory exams with Austro Control, same route you are taking now.
I studied on the e-learning platform provided by my school, and to train the exams I used the PDF files that you can download at the Air Academy web site. At the time I did my training those files were available directly on the Austro Control web site with the Austro brand, I see they don’t publish them anymore directly but still you have them on the Air Academy site: https://aircademy.com/en/ecqb-ppl/

It’s not the usual fancy app generating random exams you can test yourself on, but the documents are a comprehensive database that includes 75% of the questions you’ll find in the real life exam.
If you studied the theory, those documents are enough to exercise and pass. And on a side note, Austro exams are very well organized.

EHLE LIMB, Netherlands
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message