Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EASA IRE in Arizona?

Does anybody of you know an EASA IRE in Arizona? I will move there soon and as I will stay longer than 12 months and don’t know, when I will be back home in between, I’d like to look for an opportunity to renew the rating.

German CAA (LBA) has a list of examiners at https://www2.lba.de/examiner/faces/showExamList.jsp mentioning three in the US, but none of them is an IRE.

I’d also be happy if you say that e.g. Flight Safety or similar will be able to help with this issue.

P19 EDFE EDVE EDDS

Ian Davidson might still be there. And there used to be Belgian guy testing Sabena’s students. There should also be an IRE back on staff with FIT within the next 6 to 8 months.

If all that fails there should be an Aircrew Regulation amendment allowing an expired Part-FCL IR to be renewed without needing an evaluation or refresher training at an ATO so long as any valid ICAO Annex 1-compliant IR is held, ie the renewal is treated as a revalidation.

London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Qalupalik for the hints here and via PM. I will look into them and see what opportunities I have.

P19 EDFE EDVE EDDS
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message