Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip to Paris and London from Sweden

I gladly confirm that, amid generally negative comments about private flying in the Netherlands (little service from Dutch Mil, most fields expensive both for fuel and for landing, TMZ almost everywhere and it must be a mode S transponder too) I have only seen positive comments about EHTX and most are indeed very positive. So that of all EHxx places, only EHTX is on my wish list.

The concept of an overview of websites with info per country is very good, I think I will formalise it as suggested while dear Peter is right now struggling with high clouds and/or substantial headwinds obviously.

Last Edited by at 23 May 13:40
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

A good central source of European VFR charts is Peter Mundy’s shop at Lelystad – http://www.pilotshop.nl/
I’ve always received orders in 1-2 days at a competitive price.

Garmin Pilot app will shortly be covering Europe although the price doesn’t look competitive with SkyDemon.

KHWD- Hayward California; EGTN Enstone Oxfordshire, United States

It flies wrote:

@Peter: How about adding a new section at the top next to IT/Website that only contains up to date links to AIS info sites, etc.? That would be an easy way to find erverything you need for a trip. The Notam sites for each country could be added as well.

I second that!

LFPT, LFPN
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message