Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Shoreham EGKA fly-in Saturday the 19th Oct (and 15th Dec) 2019

I can do a guided tour of Shoreham

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m planning to come, for an express visit (breakfast). Planning to fly in a Druine Turbulent (open cockpit single seater), so very weather dependent. Would have a strong preference to land (and taxi) on grass, since the plane has a tailskid.

Let’s hope for good wx, but I will be there for sure

I suggest we organise something, and I would book a restaurant in the town (10 mins’ walk from the airport). Much nicer than the airport cafe, which is likely to be really busy anyway.

Telegram group link https://t.me/joinchat/BcKpDlhhRTE6-M1UEKcBYw

Administrator

I suggest having lunch at Shoreham town. If I have a list, I will try to book a restaurant there. The Shoreham cafe is likely to be busy… Telegram group link above.

Administrator

I am also quite weather dependent (PA17) but am planning to come.

EGLM & EGTN

Unfortunately I’m not coming due to sudden business trip. On Friday morning I’m flying totally opposite direction to LWSK, coming back on Friday late in the evening or Saturday morning and I guess I won’t be in a mood for flying 5 hours to EGKA.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Peter wrote:

I suggest having lunch at Shoreham town. If I have a list, I will try to book a restaurant there.

If the weather is good, and I can make it, please count me in, I’d love to join.

Administrator

Administrator

Now we know what happened to him

Administrator
Sign in to add your message