Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spring 2021 fly-in proposals

The scottish days in Aubigny will be 9-11 July 2021 :
https://www.aubigny-sologne.com/agenda/fetes-franco-ecossaises/

Orleans is a great city with plenty of history, many shopping opportunities and decent weather. We would gladly be your guides

LFOU, France

@Jujupilote wrote:

The scottish days in Aubigny will be 9-11 July 2021

Jane and me decided spontaneously to put a flight to LFEH on our agenda for the mentioned weekend. Hopefully it will work out regarding COVID next year.

We would gladly be your guides

And we will be happy, if you guide us. Joyeux Noël!

EDDS , Germany

Good idea,the flight to LFEH is also in my agenda for the week end 9-11 july.
Happy to meet you
Bonne année 2021,sans covid

LFDU, Belgium

Hi guys,

LFEH can host 3 SEPs on hard parking and a half dozen at least on soft surface.
The club regularly taxies in the bushes but I recommend shutting down on tarmac and pushing the plane by hand. So it will require some organizing and a dose of elbow grease
No fees asked but a small donation to the club would be appreciated.
Avgas is available, with Total card or bank check (sorry no CC). Orleans LFOZ has AirBP self-serve Avgas and JetA.

The bad news is : the Scottish days are not confirmed and probably won’t be until May or June.

Will keep you posted.

LFOU, France
LFOU, France

Bad news indeed. Depending on the travel possibilities regarding quarantine and other COVID rules we have still planned the weekend for flying. So let’s have a positive look forward to a meetup there.

EDDS , Germany

Most people can do meetups in their own country now, I think. In the UK we certainly can. And should but getting people to get off their backside and into their plane is not easy

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

EddsPeter, we strongly recommend hotel La Chaumière

Amazing restaurant and they offer to pick up/drop off at the airfield.

LFOU, France
48 Posts
Sign in to add your message