Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD November 2022

Peter wrote:

We need to go back to that, and to the old format of Ryanair Dublin → Gatwick and then you and I fly out of EGKA like we used to in the good old days

I’d love to
The spring one is easy for me. I’d jump at any such offer

The Autumn one is much more difficult for me as work wise, 1 Sep to 25 Nov is very busy for me. I can really only take time off in the last week of Sep or first 2 weeks of Oct which doesn’t fit very well with the fly ins unfortunately.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I would like to put my five cents in. I do appreciate the approach of @dublinpilot and to support marketing for the the to main fly in dates I recommend to give them a overall topic which should be maintained over the years, to make it unique and make people talk about. I.e.:

Spring fly in might be the „islands fly in“. That means it doesn‘t matter where in Europe, Scandinavia or the UK we are going, destination will be an island.

Autumn fly in might be the „discovery a secret place fly in“. That means we are going to a (for many pilots in the community) unknown place because away of the usual spots and therefore maybe a bit more challenging (I.e. mountains, grass runway, short field etc.) Although not everybody will be able to participate it will be interesting and a fly in like the LECD fly in this year doesn’t have to be postponed, because the pilots will know that it might be more challenging to go there, and will prepare for it.

EDDS , Germany
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one