Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Toussus Le Noble LFPN

Me too it will be a short trip, I don’t arrive before Monday evening though. And you already have your phone # in your COPA profile BTW. ;)

Last Edited by Rwy20 at 09 Jun 18:11

Right ;-) Then let’s meet Monday night, if you can. we’ll hang out in the Marais, maybe go to the Picasso museum, maybe make a walk over to the Eiffel tower.

Initial Approach to Rwy25R LFPN this afternoon. Pretty bumpy on the last miles.

Last Edited by at 10 Jun 15:07

Another view. The approach between CDG and Orly is spectacular but not too complicated. RENSA6W STAR to VEBEK followed by the transition to VALPO. From there i got a direct to the approach

Landed after 2:40 from EDML due to to constant 15 kt headwind

Last Edited by at 10 Jun 19:14

Departure was just as easy – if you are a little prepared.

The key points:
- They do want a “request start-up” on the ground frequency
- We got the DOKIL6U departure on Rwy 07, which leads directly over the city again. Highy recommended
- you have to report 1000 ft AGL and then switch to the Orly Radar frequency
- initial climb clearance (according to SID) is to 3000

Fuel was € 1-87 for AVGAs with the Total card, but I think it’s the same price with a credit card.
Landing and parking: We asked the lady in the terminal if she wants any money or our address. She only laugherd and walked away :-)

Restaurant under the Tower is very good!

Not my last time!

DOKIL6U SID, im the Center of the picture you can see the Eiffel Tower

Last Edited by at 13 Jun 16:41

Glad you liked it ! Nice pictures.
Next time let me know, I live right next to the Picasso museum

LFPN, LFLI, LFPZ

Ah! We walked by the Picasso museum three times … Our hotel was in Rue du Temple!
Yes, I liked it a lot!

What we did was to take a taxi to Mairie d’Issy (€ 35) and take the Metro from there! Very quick.

Alexis, thanks for the info.

1) So no handling required and no airport fees – sounds too good to be true..

2) Avgas – do you taxi there or is there a fuel truck?

3) The plates say HX O/R PN 24 HR FAX : 01 49 92 93 66
E-mail : [email protected] BGTA TEL : 01 39 56 51 83.
Can anyone confirm that this means I can arrive from outside Schengen with 24 hours notice? Will that cost an arm and a leg?

thanks, Edwin

I looked into the customs thing a bit – I am technically arriving from Schengen, so shouldn’t be a problem

Can anyone confirm that this means I can arrive from outside Schengen with 24 hours notice?

No. Along with the AIP (or Atlas VFR) you must always read the NOTAMs.

Along, the fees aren’t cheap at LFPN. While landing fees are Ok (20€), parking fees are quite steep at 50€/24h. It’s just that, for some reason, some people never get an invoice, while others do.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 13 Jun 19:52
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message