Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Couple of pictures from last week

I made a very quick trip to Ostend last week, mainly to take my eldest for a fly in our new aeroplane which he hadn’t been in before and to carry out some tests on the FIKI system. We are having a long-running problem getting it to flow full width on the inboard panels.

Anyway, as to the pictures, I was glad to avoid this, it was causing a Ryanair flight some consternation

I don’t think it will take anyone long to identify this airfield:

Oxford and Bidford

Sounds like a nice trip

However I could not identify that airport. I even tried to cheat and look for GPS coordinates in the EXIF data but there aren’t any

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Glad to be on your side Peter, I’ve not the faintest idea. Guess the two of us are on the 90% monkeys’ side.
Not Manston, not Ostend, not Calais, not Koksijde, not Kortrijk, not Le Touquet.
Now if the topic starter had been as kind as to let us know her/his home/departure field, some more educated guesses could have been made…

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Hmm, to be honest, it took me a second to see that it was Stansted…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I was just about to add the route, but Bosco got to it anyway. First prize of a virtual bottle of champagne to him.

Oxford and Bidford

Thanks!
It was actually 2 seconds. First was to see that this waa in Engand – the landscape is unmistakable and nowhere else to be found in Europe.
Then ask youself: how many single runway airports with such a huge number of passenger gates are there in England? Bingo!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message