Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

going by that list you’d think that Maule MX-7s were as ubiquitous as SR22s

Well, you can’t accuse EuroGA of being elitist

If only 50% turn up, it may still be bigger than the Mali Losing 2014 fly-in. But the geographical profile of the attendees is different this time…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Well, you can’t accuse EuroGA of being elitist

Absolutely not. But if you allow any more of those sniffy Maule drivers to sign up with their sporrans stuffed with agricultural subsidies, who knows what the poloi will think?

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Dear all,

At the end I will not be able to come as the plane will not be available… for a next time…

Br,
Jf

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

Someone may have a spare seat?

Administrator

C210_Flyer wrote:

Is there any wine that far South as good as the ones in Bordeaux?

C210 is a Man of Taste. He prefers Long Island vintages.

Tököl LHTL

Lots of good wines in Collioure and Banuyls, but also further east towards Beziers.

Try Domaine de l’Arjolles (particularly their “Derniere cueillette”), or Domaine San Sebastián.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 12 Apr 19:48
LFPT, LFPN

Thanks but I have a Frenchman here in BP who has taken me under his wing and is in the process of cultivating my wine palate and knowledge of French wines.

WhiskeyPapa wrote:

WhiskeyPapa 12-Apr-16 19:32 #245
C210_Flyer wrote:
Is there any wine that far South as good as the ones in Bordeaux?
C210 is a Man of Taste. He prefers Long Island vintages.

Ahh…. Whiskey Papa , I can see that you are familiar with our Long Island wines.

I understand now, that Peter’s suggestion, to use the smiley face more often was more than correct..

KHTO, LHTL

Just happening to be passing by, so wondering if there’s still room for more? Schengen arrival on Saturday morning 7th to depart 9th or 10th May. Paul and Kirsty, Cirrus SR22

pg
PG
EGJB

Sure; I suggest you read the last few pages of this thread to get the background. You may prefer to fly to one of the other two airports.

Administrator

All we really need is the rendezvous place and time for dinner!!!!

pg
PG
EGJB
Sign in to add your message