Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Short trip to Corse and Sardegna

Alboule wrote:

Being a French speaker helps in sorting things out there, with a bit of humour and self-mockery.

Luckily I’m still able to speak enough French to explain everything I want in French, but I think he was stressed due of the weekend business there, same for his colleagues.

Alboule wrote:

Enjoy your stay in Brittany

I will do so. But first I will spend one week in between St. Nazaire and Nantes to improve my French with a French teacher, living together with him and with his family to prepare myself better for the next visit of Corse. ;-)

boscomantico wrote:

If you have time, go to Benodet (nice beachside village) or to Concarneau if you want to visit an old walled town in Bretonic style.

We have been there on our last visit. Today I could only take some pictures with the iPhone on the flight to St. Nazaire (LFRZ) Excuse the poor quality.

Benodet

Concarneau, zoom in, the old walled town is in the center

EDDS , Germany

Reviving this old thread. Does anyone have any updates on LIEE? Planning to go there mid December.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

I did Caglieri LIEE here in 2010.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Haven’t been in recent years, but this what most recent reports say:

-The least expensive handling agent is Aeroservice. The others are much more expensive
-proper PPR is of course required
-check working days and times of Aeroservice (AIP)
-fees are rather steep (~120-160€), if using Aeroservice
-Avgas (sold by Aeroservice) is insanely expensive at ~4€ per litre – try to avoid refueliing if you can and do that in Corsica

Last Edited by boscomantico at 03 Nov 06:14
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message