Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Mogas in North Italy

Hi everyone I am making some trining flights and I am looking for an airfield to refuel in north italy. Last week I went to LIKO and it was 1,73€/L, good price because in the street is around 1.6€.

I would like to get some advice regarding airfield for refuelling and cheap landing fees.

And last thing, i recommend you to try LIKO, beautiful place!

Edit: it says migas instead of mogas, if some mod can please change, thanks!

Last Edited by flyfly at 27 Sep 16:22

“some mod” kindly obliged !

But you have already been offered good answers in your previous thread. Why ask again?

On a general note, basing upon some experience with the country as a traveller but none flying, in Italy few things are organised but much can be arranged. Cheap landing is amply available, just avoid the major airports. Any “aviosuperficie” should be ok, if the runway is long and flat enough. You’ll not often find a MoGas pump less expensive than at Ozzano, though.

A good overview of Italian aerodromes can be found at http://www.ulm.it/hangar/campi/ but avoid the “Campi di Volo”, they only accept ultralights. Also the site is not always quite up to date – few things are, in Italy – so you really need to check.

Besides, as has been said before, it is polite to call the airfield before departure, not a formal PPR but just a matter of courtesy, and it may have its practical benefits.

Last Edited by at 27 Sep 17:05
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

But you have already been offered good answers in your previous thread. Why ask again?

I do that all the time

The bigger issue is that, from Croatia, most of these places can’t be flown to/from without an intermediate stop.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks, i will make a stop in portoroz so already in schegen can land at any airfield :)

4 Posts
Sign in to add your message