Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Parking/hangar space at Sabadell, Spain LELL

Well, I’ve successfully brought my plane from New York to Sabadell, Spain. Quite a journey… More on that later, but I’m now in the position where I need to find a monthly parking arrangement and it sounds like they don’t have any normal tiedown spaces for rent at the moment. I was in touch with someone at Coptering on the field who told me they have hangar space but I didn’t receive replies for my other inquiries and I doubt I hit everyone. Does anyone know of options? I noticed a number of hangars alongside the tiedown area. Who rents those? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EHLE, Netherlands

For Spain, get a native Spanish speaker to translate all communications, if you want a response Same for France and Italy. Gooogle translate does allright, just about.

Phone calls also work infinitely better than emails – that’s how business is done.

I’ve been around this with so many airports, though never looking for hangarage.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

get a native Spanish speaker to translate all communications

Indeed. My spanish is good but not quite good enough. I’m going to have my friend call them tomorrow to resolve a different issue…

EHLE, Netherlands

I think @Stephan_Schwab is the right address for these questions. Try to contact him and see if he’s able to help.

Last Edited by Emir at 11 Sep 16:05
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

I think @Stephan_Schwab is the right address for these questions

I did speak to him a while back, he was quite helpful!

EHLE, Netherlands
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message