Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Why do some people tell lies about their flying?

You can knock up your own wiki page. I saw one of a well known pilot the other day.

You on Wiki now then Peter?

Egnm, United Kingdom

Not me.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

You can knock up your own wiki page. I saw one of a well known pilot the other day.

Did you check who wrote that page? Is any if the content factually wrong? If you disagree in any of the content you should contribute. If you think the subject is not worthy of a page, you can point it out to Wikipedia.

I have seen other such pages closed by Wikipedia.

I am not so sure that page gets many hits, therefore very few changes.

LFPT, LFPN

CKN
EGLM (White Waltham)

It’s a bit like shagging the wife of your next door neighbour. It’s fun for a while and requires an element of deceit but the consequences can be harsh. When caught one has a decision to make…do I own up and take it on the chin, or try to bluff it out. She’s been round the block a few times and is old enough to have known better. I have no sympathy for her…she tried the cover up, threatened those who knew the truth with legal action, and today’s revelations just add to the volumes of evidence that suggest she’s been extremely careless with the truth. It’s not like she was lying to a few members at the flying club – she was lying to the whole flying community.

sorry, it went off while I was cleani...
not in UK
65 Posts
Sign in to add your message