Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

Since I am drowning in work at the moment, I will unfortunately be unable to attend. Wish you a great time.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

As mentioned earlier, I won’t be able to make it this time.

EDLE, Netherlands

Ok so out of 5 that were going 2 actually made commitments 2 cant go and 1 is missing in action. Now Im starting to wonder if something bad happened to Janos. Didnt seem like a flake to me.

I think there were 8 rooms booked for our group. If they opened only for us, talk about a losing proposition for the hotel. I only hope that some of the lurchers will make an appearance.

KHTO, LHTL

I indicated already earlier that I most likely would not be able to make it. Sorry. I would have loved to come.
See here how we were welcomed at Hertelendy Kastely on a previous visit:

For those going, enjoy the stay.

EDLE, Netherlands

I recall two meet-ups in 2014. Both had 3 other planes “coming”. One got 1 (who stayed a couple of hours) and the other got 0.

I hope more turn up to yours.

A 50% drop out rate is normal, unless you do it like eg Cirrus do and charge €250 in advance.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@C210_Flyer, nothing bad happened to me, just got swamped in changing jobs and setting up a new startup… (And for some resons have not received notifications from this thread, even though I’m set to watch it.)

From my side I’m ready to go. The hotel had indicated that they would open for 5 rooms. Currently we are at 3, including me… I’ll call them today to see if that’s OK with them.

Last Edited by JnsV at 30 Aug 10:47
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

@JnsV @C210_Flyer I just gave the manager a call. The hotel is open for us, because there are other guests too. @JnsV you should give him a call to confirm your booking, because I told him, that it seems we are only two crews, C210_Flyer and me, because I haven’t heard anything from you. Glad to read, that you are okay. Im happy to meet you and C210_Flyer on Friday.

EDDS , Germany

@eddsPeter
Thanks, I’ll give them a call shortly. See you on Friday. The weather forecast for Hungary looks favourable for this weekend.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Actually I was concerned about you Janos so glad to hear all is well and that we have a happy hotel staff which will be waiting on us.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

KHTO, LHTL

Hoping we get some commemorative photos posted

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message