Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

I have received their official offer, see here in PDF

Basically:
Superior room (5): 337 EUR/person/2 nights
Junior suite (4): 389 EUR/person/2 nights
Junior Deluxe suite (3): 434 EUR/person/2 nights

All rooms in the castle. Price includes breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea. Rooms can be occupied from 10 a.m. on Friday and departure on Sunday would be until 4 p.m.

Cancellation: full refund if cancelled up to 48 hours due to weather-related reasons. 50% refund if cancelled within 48 hours.

Avgas available for 2.5 EUR/l (cash possible) at LHKV, 20 km from the hotel.

I think that this offer is not bad. I will raise the concerns about the professionality of the call-in staff, but as I understood the core staff is kept employed by the owners anyhow, so there should not be a problem with this.

Please let me know if based on this you are interested in this event. It would be good to have a bit more than the minimum number of 10 people there.

@AeroPlus, could you confirm your interest?

@Peter, could you add the dates to the thread title and possibly a reference to their offer for the details?

[done – Peter]

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

What is the condition of the grass runway, does anybody know?

I have no problem in the PA46 with EHTX and EHMZ, would this be similar?

Thanks.

I am interested. Am flying around now in Mozambique with bad internet. Need to look at it next week.

EDLE, Netherlands

Interested too (2 pob).

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

quatrelle wrote:

What is the condition of the grass runway, does anybody know?

There is a PIREP from AeroPlus in a previous post stating that the runway condition is good. Last year they organised an event where some normally non-grass types were also present. The official position from the manager is that the runway is continuosly maintained as if the hotel was open as normal.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

JnsV …. Thank you

In interested as well for 2. What happened to the Hunters rooms?

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

In interested as well for 2. What happened to the Hunters rooms?

Good question. The offer did not include them. Possibly they would open them if specifically requested, but I guess they do not want to open the lodge for accommodation with the castle empty, since the castle would still have to be used for dining and other functions. Also, the castle itself cannot accommodate more than 24 persons, so if we gathered a bigger group we could surely have rooms there as well.

Also, currently we have 4 forum members (blueline, AeroPlus, you, me) with express interest, all with two pax, so altogether 8 people. 10 is the minimum for the group booking to be accepted. I know of more people who are thinking about making this trip, but at the present stage I cannot even go ahead with the booking. I would like to ask others to make up their mind and it would be good to reach their minimum group size in a week or two. After that we will still be able to add further rooms to the booking and with a higher group size we would have more leverage, possibly including the opening the Hunters’ lodge for lower priced rooms.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

I’m interested to take part too.

2 People
1 room, 2 nights
2.-4. September
I’m not shure if we need customs flying from Germany to Hungary. Does anybody know?
BE33

But there is one thing. I was interested to fly to Hertelendy once and then it didn’t work out, because we allways have a dog with us and they told us, that a dog is only possible in the Hunters Lodge. And at this time the Lodge was booked. So if the rule is still in place we need the Lodge to be opened, otherwise we will not come.

EDDS , Germany
I’m not shure if we need customs flying from Germany to Hungary. Does anybody know?

I am sure that no customs or passport control is needed on the Hungarian side.

But there is one thing. I was interested to fly to Hertelendy once and then it didn’t work out, because we allways have a dog with us and they told us, that a dog is only possible in the Hunters Lodge. And at this time the Lodge was booked. So if the rule is still in place we need the Lodge to be opened, otherwise we will not come.

I will ask the manager about this and I’m sure that we will be able to find a suitable solution.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO
Sign in to add your message