Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

News:
Hunter’s lodge is available for 286 EUR/person/2 nights

@eddsPeter: Dogs can be accommodated in the Hunter’s lodge for 20 EUR/night/dog.

While the hotel is currently open only intermittently, customer-facing staff are called in from a regular pool, composed mostly of those who had previously worked there as full-time employees.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Sounds good; 2 for the Hunters lodge.

KHTO, LHTL

@JnsV Great news with the hunters lodge. So my wife and me and our Labrador Piper will fly in.

EDDS , Germany

If anyone else is likely to come, please post here or PM me until Friday, May 20. Rooms will be available later as well (they are not giving the hotel to any other group on that weekend), but I would like to make a firm commitment to as many rooms as possible by next week. See the exact details above in posts #32 and #42.

If has trouble finding a partner for the trip, still let me know so that possible room sharings can be organised. (I myself may have a spare bed in my room, because I am not sure that I can bring the person that I wanted to.)

Last Edited by JnsV at 14 May 01:53
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

We will come with 2.

EDLE, Netherlands

Not sure why the new feature is in the title when Ive clicked on it multiple times and AeroPus posted 3 days ago. It should not be present. Just a heads up.

KHTO, LHTL

I made it a “sticky” – is that what you are referring to?

I am considering a mailing about the three fly-ins being discussed (Paris, Hungary, Croatia). Is this one definite?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Im not sure because I think we need one more to make it the minimum for reservation. JnsV is the one organizing it. I think we would need more than the minimum otherwise if someone cancels it will throw everything into the bin. If you know what I mean.

KHTO, LHTL

We are currently at the minimum number of rooms (5) with the firm reservations. I have received a couple of e-mails from people here on the forum stating that they are interested and I have also invited some fellow Hungarian pilots who do not post here. So I would say that there is a fairly high chance of the event taking place, but I would be happier if (some of) those who are currently thinking about doing this could express their firm interest some time around now.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Well Ina, The Mission Kommander, already looked into a flight from Munich to BP just to do this but before she books we need to know that the event will happen.
So what is the best way we can do this? Ill ask my non flying buddies if they want to take a motorcycle ride there.

KHTO, LHTL
Sign in to add your message