Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

A flight to Beograd / Belgrade LYBE

just one month before my flight to Kosovo I flew to Belgrado in Serbia.
This is the video of that flight.
Enjoy!

N410617 E0142719
S. Agata de Goti, Benevento, Italy

It’s nice to show that VFR touring is possible as well.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

That looks fun Belgrade looks nice too – on a nice day. You stopped on Brac also; another nice place.

I thought you would exceed my own corny flying music quota with the La Traviata bit, but it was only short

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Nice video but I never understand the need to add music – especially when it doesn’t have a connection with the visuals

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands
Administrator

Peter_Mundy wrote:

Nice video but I never understand the need to add music – especially when it doesn’t have a connection with the visuals

I believe that music makes the video more pleasant like the soundtracks in the movies. In the movies as well the music usually do not have direct connection with the scenes but helps driving emotions which are generated by the circumstances.
You may argue that those musics are not suit to the visual of the flight but this is a matter of opinion…and taste….in that case turning off the audio would be the solution.

The discussion linked by Peter addresses the issue if it’s legal to use the other’s musics. As long as Youtube allows it there is no copyright infringment. In some cases Youtube has not given the privilege to use it and has silenced the audio of the video.

N410617 E0142719

Nuccio wrote:

You may argue that those musics are not suit to the visual of the flight but this is a matter of opinion…and taste….in that case turning off the audio would be the solution.

Which is what I did I think probably the best combination of audio and visual was achieved in 16 Right.

I enjoyed the visual aspects of your film.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Music will always be contentious…

The taste correlates with the listener’s age, for a start, so e.g. I won’t recognise anything after about 1985

Instrumentals tend to be less objected to, plus they have the advantage that Youtube and Vimeo don’t remove them – because while the performing orchestra has a copyright, it is basically impossible to compute an exact match against a database, especially as a video editor strips off any header text in an mp3. Unfortunately the range of instrumental classics suitable for flying music isn’t all that great IMHO… unless your video is just right for the Apocalypse Now sound track

It is better to chill out and turn the volume down if you don’t like it

Administrator

Nuccio, drop me a message next time you are in Belgrade, I would be glad to show you around.

Belgrade LYBE, Serbia

dvukovic wrote:

Nuccio, drop me a message next time you are in Belgrade, I would be glad to show you around.

surely! Many thanks!

N410617 E0142719
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message