Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

MCR4S

If anyone comes across an Dyn Aero MCR4S for sale, I’d be grateful if they would pass on the details.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

That’s a small 4 places kit plane created by Michel Colomban (the cricri creator) . They are managed today by se-aviation in Pontarlier. https://mcr.aero/
Monitor this site for used MCRs.
It is a very capable 4 seater able to load roughly its base weight, able to fly at 120kn with the 100hp’rotax. It exists also with 914 and recently 915 too and some cells have a 200l tank.
I flew one last year but didn’t buy, too much work to do, but a very cost effective plane, and a 4 seater.

You have to take care of old fuel cell used with sp95, the first until 2014 have suffered from ethanol in the fuel.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 05 Mar 21:00
LFMD, France

Thanks Greg_mp. I am indeed watching SE Aviation’s website, and have been in touch with them.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Hello Colm, I’ve found one you may find promising. The details in MP.

LFMD, France

Thank you very much! Replied by PM.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Hello guys,

The MCR4S is a very nice airplane – I’ve been looking at it for some time, so if things don’t end up in a sale, it would be great if you could pass on the (potential) seller’s details.

Also, if you know of any other MCR4S for sale, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan
LRAR, LRDV, LRTR, Romania

Weren’t there some accidents to do with some kind of weird engineering of control surfaces? Sorry don’t have time to search it but it was discussed on euroga

Switzerland

Yes. A number were connected with the flap system. Wear was allowing asymetrical deployment.

There is an AD dealing with it, and some are choosing to retrofit an alternative system.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Strange thing about at least one of those accidents is that it was registered in France as a ULM and yet ULMs have a maximum of 2 seats.

France

Are you only considering 4S? Or also MCR01?

always learning
LO__, Austria
43 Posts
Sign in to add your message