Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cirrus Jet (combined thread)

Regarding the Vision Jets looks. Yes it might look slightly unorthodox on the ground but it is certainly beautiful in flight….to me anyway.

EGKB Biggin Hill London

So for an SET the concept of decision speed is really just a way to make the calculation make sense and try to ensure they operate from long enough runways to be able to stop after a high speed RTO.

EGTK Oxford

What is RTO?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Rejected takeoff

EGTK Oxford

Rejected Take Off

EGKB Biggin Hill London

Cirrus_Man wrote:

The windows are very large so the views outside are spectacular.

Certainly depends on where you’re flying or whether you are in IMC.

I for one am not so much looking for marketing advertising speak when I go to EuroGA.

Last Edited by Rwy20 at 20 Oct 09:02

Cirrus_Man wrote:

Having sat in the mockup and in the demo aircraft, the feeling is of a huge amount of space compared to the TBM or Meridien or Eclipse.

You would sound more credible if you didn’t include such obviously untrue statements.

@Achimha

The full size Mockup has been in the UK twice in the last 12 months: Biggin Lifestyle event and AeroExpo so many people have had a chance to sit inside it.

I made a visit to the Cirrus factory in December last year and sat in one of the test aircraft.

I hold multiple delivery positions for the Vision Jet.

I like the AutoRouter but need to spend more time with it as I dont find it as intuitive as the RR App. Do you plan to release an App?

EGKB Biggin Hill London

@Cirrus_Man That is all nice marketing, building churches and stuff, but if I was shopping for a business tool, I would consider costs and capability more than a Sim with a Reg-Number. So how does the Cirrus-Jet keep up in comparison to a TBM or a Citation or Lear?

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Having sat in the mockup and in the demo aircraft, the feeling is of a huge amount of space compared to the TBM or Meridien or Eclipse.

The brochure cabin height is the same as a Meridian. The width is wider at the widest point by about 1ft. Last night I looked at the brochure and I hadn’t realised that is really a 5 seater with two kid seats possible if needed (weight limited). The forward facing arrangement I think will always seem cramped (see the Eclipse) vs a club arrangement.

Is there a separate large baggage compartment?

Seems to me that it will be a very comfortable 4 seat aircraft with some bags.

Actually quite comparable to a Meridian as far as speed and comfort goes. Styling in the brochure looks nice which you would expect from Cirrus.

Last Edited by JasonC at 20 Oct 09:40
EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message