Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Best airport for s'-Hertogenbosch

Sadly, grass runways don’t work for me.

EGTK Oxford

…plus neither place has the required immigration service.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

@what_next do you contact the airport itself for Eindhoven or a handling agent?

EGTK Oxford

do you contact the airport itself for Eindhoven or a handling agent?

We always use this handling agent (probably the only one):

Viggo Service Enablers
Ph: +31 40 258 11 58
Fax: +31 40 235 0733
Unicom: 131.4 Arinc: 131.4 Air-Gnd: 131.4
Jan Hilgersweg 2
Eindhoven, HOLLAND

EDDS - Stuttgart

Thanks.

EGTK Oxford

The only real option is Eindhoven airport …

EDLE, Netherlands

I’m a member at the local flying club (EAC-m). The club is unfortunately not allowed to provide handling. Viggo is probably your only option. Fortunately Eindhoven has good facilities (public transport, car rental). At ehbd and ehsp you will basically land in the middle of nowhere.

If you need any help from a local, just let me know ;-)

jkv
EHEH

@JasonC .. as you are 2t+ (Vliegclub Rotterdam may only handle til 2tons) and flying for business it is either EHEH with handling or EHRD with handling..

I do not see you do customs stops at EHMZ (vfr, grass) if you have customs at mentioned airports.

I do not see you fly into EHBD vfr as well.

EHSE is expensive as they charge you noise based but forget to look in the EASA database.. when I told them they used the wrong rate I was simply ignored… and it is out of the way.

EHEH if it is not to complicated .. otherwise.. you will love Rotterdam.

Last Edited by Commander at 23 Jan 21:50

The bottom line is: just don’t fly to NL unless you really have to.

Fuel’s expensive, landing fees are expensive and good airfields / GA airports are few and far between.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

The bottom line is: just don’t fly to NL unless you really have to.

We (and I suppose Jason as well) are flying for business, not for fun. Our main concern is loss of time, not loss of money. So whatever a handling agent (who will have a minivan or even a limousine ready at our parking position as soon as we pull the parking brake plus two customs agents who will perform their duty on the spot) charges for his service is money well spent. Otherwise our customers/passengers could as well travel by airline and we would be out of business.

EDDS - Stuttgart
Sign in to add your message