Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Buying an N-reg airplane in Europe - how do you transfer an aircraft in a Trust?

I would also question why have the plane in a Ltd Company. If it is a syndicate then yes.

There are many issues with a Ltd Co, in any country with a properly functioning tax system. Various threads – search on e.g. BIK. Lots of people get crap accountancy advice and it bites them in the bum years later.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I got quote from ISA at 435year USD.

Same price for Individual or Company.

SAC took €1700+vat to setup an Company Trust vs €600+vat for Individual.
And then as Peter wrote 450/yearly GBP or €595

ESMS, ESML, Sweden

Almost unbelievable!

Unbelievably cheap or expensive? (we pay that as well)

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Almost unbelievable!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

SAC is about 450/year GBP.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

When you guys talk about various trusts and that you are happy, could you please state how much they charge per year?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

WilliamF wrote:

I have an aeroplane with International Air Service Trustee and they are fine, no issues there.

Guess I will go with them, but just want to check if there are others that are recommended.
Read somewhere that they could be slow when you wanted to change owner?!

ESMS, ESML, Sweden

chflyer wrote:

‘ve used Avcorp Registrations since I bought my aircraft 30 years ago. I’ve been very happy. Perhaps not the cheapest but very competent. I believe the owner (and/or his wife) also happens to have Swedish dual nationality.

I’ve looked at their webpage, not much information or prices.

ESMS, ESML, Sweden

I have an aeroplane with International Air Service Trustee and they are fine, no issues there.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

I‘ve used Avcorp Registrations since I bought my aircraft 30 years ago. I’ve been very happy. Perhaps not the cheapest but very competent. I believe the owner (and/or his wife) also happens to have Swedish dual nationality.

LSZK, Switzerland
29 Posts
Sign in to add your message