Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Can anyone sell me a KLN94 database cycle?

Honeywell mandate a password reset every 3 months, you get 2 attempts and then you get locked out for 24hrs. The support staff are muppets, no access to any admin. Their reset email is not getting sent (for my username); I am looking at the raw feed into the spam filtering service. Completely useless.

Thanks

EDIT: this is just the “database” file. Not a CF cartridge. I would give you the CF key (which I read out of it) and you enter this into the Honeywell website to generate the database.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes, the current cycle? Get me a PM

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany

Sent. Thank you!

Honeywell put this up – largely double dutch to me, but they have no admins, no systems people, no tech support of any kind, no clue. You just pay for the database but cannot download it and there is nothing they can do.

Administrator

Update:

I found out what happened. The email address which I used for the login had been duff for years. It did not come to light because they did not implement the 3-monthly password expiry (a stupid idea in itself; this isn’t the NSA) until some months ago.

The guy I got was keen to help but they have no sysadmin functionality so no way to see whether or which emails are bouncing, etc.

I was almost getting worried that I would have to rip out the KLN94+KMD550 and put in 2×IFD540

Administrator

Good to hear the login problem turned the corner. I thought the same to rip all BK stuff and the KFC 225 AP out since one of my servos fried last weekend. However, if there’s someone out there who could sell me a KS271C Servo board would be helpful. Nonetheless the old stuff is otherwise quite reliable.

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message