Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Courchevel LFLJ PA46 F-GUYZ crash - slight injuries only

I’m surprised that no one has commented on the commercial aspects. The report makes the account that @denopa gave of the circumstances of the flight look rather kind. It appears the operator was using the “two invoices” ruse that @Peter has previously mentioned, but appears to have put both line items on a single invoice to save paper,

DGAC has not yet decide what to make out of these online platforms, the one used is backed by AirFrance but don’t operate under it’s AOC not it’s account, to avoid confusion this was not Wingly or anything under “cost-share”, safety-wise, I would personally fly in a Jodel while sharing the costs with another PPL in Wingly than in a B747 flown with two CPL/ATPL to Chourcheval with BA

Last Edited by Ibra at 18 Jul 20:40
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Interesting conclusion to the report, which asks for better monitoring of platforms lending themselves to confusion with commercial operations, but does point out that “some platforms operate correctly and contribute to a healthy GA culture”. I’m sure some people at Wingly HQ feel a bit relieved, or even vindicated, by that.

EGTF, LFTF
73 Posts
Sign in to add your message