Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

DR400 F-GIKS crashed after takeoff from Propriano LFKO

greg_mp wrote:

And yes, I’m thinking to what could relate this crash to the D-ELPO one, actually I have no idea, but surely he didn’t advertise his flight arounf the base, but it could habe been an official wingly.

I´m quite sure that the he (the pilot) did Wingly flights, not sure about this particular flight.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Nothing reported yet, and I think they will take their time to release, but common sense is that they already know.
It was indeed a high energy impact in the sea.

And yes, I’m thinking to what could relate this crash to the D-ELPO one, actually I have no idea, but surely he didn’t advertise his flight arounf the base, but it could habe been an official wingly.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 28 Nov 20:24
LFMD, France

Capitaine wrote:

Capitaine28-Nov-23 19:4941
Nothing yet, but the page on the BEA website will be this one with file reference BEA2023-0479

Thank you. Appreciate that!

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Nothing yet, but the page on the BEA website will be this one with file reference BEA2023-0479

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

@greg_mp

Do we have any updated information from the French investigators on this? I know it´s early, but perhaps preliminary report. Merci.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Indeed his rally is grounded and stands still in front of hangar 1.

Thanks for the pics and verbs, Dan, I really love Propriano, one of the few GA paradise (at the exception of the avgas pump OoO 95% of the time). Summer sunsets are great, sometimes I can catch the last green rays. This is indeed a nice place to finish although not in such a manner. Days are sweet and great all year long. My father is living there and just spends his days watching the sea and talking with friends at the hardour, drinking wine as an old sailor.

LFMD, France

RIP. My last comms with Cyril was about him awaiting the nose wheel axel replacement spare part for his Rallye, which was grounded until then.. I don´t speak French, but was Cyril one of the victims of the accident?

Disregard, I translated it. My last comms with Cyril was Friday 06OCT, when he had just returned from French Polynesia. I´m shocked. Sad indeed.

Last Edited by Yeager at 19 Oct 00:48
Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Homage to the victims, and all who are affected by the losses… this picture, as paradisiac as it looks, is only a disguise of the true tragedy… a couple of helos, a few boats boasting their blue flashing lights, all in a vain attempt to revive lost souls.

Aviator to aviator, and victims, RIP.
To the others, know your limits, the aircraft limits, take care, the more so if entrusted with other people’s lives.

PS
I certainly do not mean the end of this post to sound condescending. It is not. I was, and still feel, devastated.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

An MS.893, F-BPBT

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Even more sad to read in the newspaper.
The pilot had his own aircraft ? It is mentioned in the article.

LFOU, France
44 Posts
Sign in to add your message