Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Drool/Dribble (was: Drivel)...

Silvaire’s choice, I would guess:

Seriously: as much as I like classic paint schemes from the golden era, I do also like this modern one above. BTW, it’s a look-alike of the 2013 factory scheme of the G36…

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Apr 22:14
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

How does a bonanza compare to say a TB20?

Don’t you know what forum you are on? Nothing compares to a TB20.

Seriously: as much as I like classic paint schemes from the golden era, I do also like this modern one above. BTW, it’s a look-alike of the 2013 factory scheme of the G36…

The older paint schemes were fine – then. I agree, the modern Beech scheme looks great.

EGTK Oxford

Consistent with my site moniker I will say…. Less is more

That’s a Bonanza…. and carefully selected to be one that’s based in Germany too. Actually I like a lot of different paint schemes but the swirly ones in vogue at the moment look awful to me. Like graffiti. To each his own.
Last Edited by Silvaire at 29 Apr 01:48

At my age it is quite likely that “drool” becomes more like “drivel”!….

Last Edited by AnthonyQ at 29 Apr 06:09
YPJT, United Arab Emirates

a classic I’ve told my spouse I am selling the ’plane ad

Unfortunately there are lots of those and I keep thinking about the tragedy behind it. I reckon if spouses have to resort to such trickery in order to keep up what they love, there is not really much left in a relationship. I guess I can really be very happy that my wife wholeheartedly supports my plane ownership and likes to fly with me.

Nice airplane in any event. Bonanzas are in a class of their own in a way, spacy, good ramp appeal and that Beech finishing. I looked at one (1953 C35 Model) years ago and still am kind of sorry not to have bought it. Yet, I was advised by some owners that Beech maintenance is quite costly and a hangar space is required absolutely due to the magnesium control surfaces, which are very prone to corrosion. So I let it go.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I’ve changed the thread title

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Kept it original….

I hope that worked, thought I would see the photo!!!!!

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 29 Apr 17:21
Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

that Beech maintenance is quite costly

…also items like wing bolts!…although these have not necessarily failed some countries require the SB which in turn gives them life time limits (20 years?)

No Mooney, I am pretty sure, has ever shed a wing

Last Edited by RobertL18C at 29 Apr 19:35
Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Silvaire’s choice, I would guess… (ugly ‘mid century’ yellow paint job followed)

Now I have a chance to respond in kind This could be Silvaire’s choice. Interior is original, paint is 34 years old. Pity no price is quoted… Nice ’66 Bonanza

(I have zero connection to the plane)

Last Edited by Silvaire at 23 Jul 02:37
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message