Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LIEE Cagliari - tips anyone please?

€4 exceeds even anywhere in Greece or Turkey, though perhaps not some of the 3rd World.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I will not be needing any refueling, with the tip tanks the Comanche has 8h30 of autonomy. From LFHN, LIEE is less than 3Hs…

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Ended up using Aeroservice. Our overall bill totaled 171 euros for handling, landing and security clearing (annoyingly you have to go through the terminal…)
Pretty happy with the service overall.

Cagliari is definitely worth a visit this time of year. We spent most of our time near Chia.

Oh and those winds aloft forecasts? They are pretty accurate…

178 TAS. Wow!! Can you share a fee more infos on your Comanche?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

178 TAS. Wow!! Can you share a fee more infos on your Comanche?

I’ll talk about G-PETH to anyone who will listen ;-)
178kts is indeed unusual, in cruise she is usually 10kts slower.

Hi,

I am trying to arrange for this weekend @ Cagliari LIEE with some friends. Having read advise herein and reading AIP:

-Parking PPR mandatory via [email protected] (they answered quickly but will not provide PPR unless you confirm handling agent selected)
-AVGAS 100LL available by PPR @ [email protected] . We need it since I am travelling with four “able-bodied” male friends amounting to over 350kg so am unable to tanker for the return which I would otherwise do. Aeroservice answered email confirming within the hour.
-HANDLING available from SOGAERDYN and AEROSERVICE. I have failed to find that it is mandatory after reading the AIP but assume from information by SOGAER it is so. Any known references?

Sogaerdyn answered quickly and have quoted 315 eur for basic GAT handling service (for a lowly Cessna 210!)
Aeroservice have also answered quickly and confirmed handling is FREE if refuelling for a short stop (ie < two hours on the ground) . Maybe that explains fuel prices? unfortunately that does not work for me. I am still standing by for a hopefully better quote than Sogaerdyn for our longer stop.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

For all I know, Aeroservice is the cheaper one. Tell him how much fuel you would take (really try to take as little as feasible) and ask about the total fees for your stay.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I used Aeroservice when I went in April, which means they were the cheapest then :) If I remember well, the second cheapest was not far above and the others were fare above.

Service was good. Plane was parked right next to their offices, I got soapy water, sponge and wipe-off paper to take off the red dust that the plane was covered with when I came back to depart.

ELLX

I am travelling to Cagliari from Mallorca this weekend.

I asked for handling quotations from Sogaerdyn and Aeroservice and the latter was as advertised, whereas the former was over twice the price.
I also obtained a slot number from [email protected]

I will need to refuel since am travelling with four “able-bodied” friends and hence cannot tanker fuel for the return. It is reported as available PPR or else a surcharge is warranted, I will confirm total price.

Antonio
LESB, Spain
Sign in to add your message