Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues and questions (merged)

I am facing the same problem for a route LFPN-LIPV

LFPN N0200F230 BUBLI6U BUBLI UG42 LUVAL UN491 DEGES UN871 GAMSA N871 MADEB N606 NAXAV Z906 ROKIB/N0189F170 Z906 LAPAB VFR LIPV

This validated fine yesterday for the same date (tomorrow 0830Z) and now fails: PROF204: RS: TRAFFIC VIA GAMSA IS ON FORBIDDEN ROUTE REF:[LSED1110E] GAMSA

EGTF, LFTF

The same issue, Achim was already informed. I guess he is working it…

LKKU, LKTB

Eurocontrol can’t help me if I don’t file, and Autorouter won’t let me file an FPL which doesn’t validate :-/

EGTF, LFTF

I use EuroFPL as a back-up for finding routes, then edit the route in the autorouter and use that to file.

You can often correct the problem yourself by editing a route which does not validate, so you are not completely helpless.

LFPT, LFPN

Not sure what this is yet, only affects very few routes.

I filed via Olivia, on the phone with CFMU now. Problem on the route is real. CFMU found another route…

Last Edited by denopa at 13 Jul 18:02
EGTF, LFTF

I found the following route the old fashioned way (manually checking the airways :) )
ESMI N0116F090 SALLO M44 KOGIM M725 KOBUS EDDC

Filed it via the autorouter, which validated and accepted it. So happy camper for now, but hope that you find the root cause @achimha without spending too much time on it!

Cheers,
Martin

I filed a route for today EGKB – LOWS and the route it offered was rejected as the DCT limit was exceeded. I stuck in another way point in between and it was fine.

It suggested

N0181F120 DET L6 DVR L9 KONAN L607 SUXIM DCT AGBUL DCT OLIVI DCT MND DCT OKIBA DCT ABTAL DCT WLD T702 BADIT BADIT1R

and I had to change it to

OKIBA DCT ABTAL DCT RIXED DCT WLD

to remove a 40nm DCT limitation.

So it does seem that its internal validations are succeeding when the external ones don’t, somehow.

EGKB Biggin Hill

The problems described should now be fixed. Sorry about the hassle.

Thanks Achim!

EGTF, LFTF
Sign in to add your message